All employees of Ascent Classical Academies receive benefit information during their onboarding process with the Human Resources department. However, here is basic information about the benefits programs offered to our employees.
Ascent employees can view payroll information, submit hours, request time off, and access general benefit information through the self-service portal on Paylocity (Company ID 59691).
Some benefits are only available for full-time, exempt employees. For questions about the benefits available to your current or prospective position, please email email@example.com.
- Employee-only coverage for group medical, dental, and vision plan; dependent coverage available
- Health savings account with employee contributions
- Short- and long-term disability and life insurance plans
- Retirement investment account with employer match up to 5%
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Free employee benefits and healthcare guidance through HealthJoy
- Paid leave for qualifying events under the Family Medical Leave Act and Colorado Healthy Families and Workplaces Act
To view the most recent Benefits Guide and Presentation, please visit the self-service portal in Paylocity (Company ID 59691).
Holidays / School Closures
Our academic year runs from August through May including breaks for federal holidays.
2023-2024 Holiday Calendar
- Sept. 4, 2023 – Labor Day
- October – Fall Intermission (one day; timing varies by campus)
- Nov. 20-24, 2023 – Thanksgiving Break
- Dec. 25, 2023 through Jan. 5, 2024 – Winter Break
- Jan. 15, 2024 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Feb. 19, 2024 – Presidents’ Day
- March – Spring Break (one week; timing varies by campus)
- March 29, 2024
- April – Spring Intermission / Makeup Days (two days; timing varies by campus)
- May 27, 2024 – Memorial Day
Ascent Classical employees receive ample opportunities for professional development throughout the year. During the months of June and August, we offer robust training for new teachers and specialized training for returning employees.